GTV6 suspension geometry (WAS Tyres for GTV6)

In no.119, Chris touched on the GTV6 front suspension geometry,
including :

.........about the geometric limitation on cornering speeds, the front
geometry of the GTV6 keeps the outside tire perpendicular to the
pavement through approximately 15 degrees of body roll.  With
greater roll, the outside front wheel camber goes positive, quite
rapidly......... Classic, designed-in geometric understeer.

I wonder if Chris (or others) would like to go into this a
little further please, to explore the following lines of thought.

Firstly, I wonder if this an explanation for the generally-accepted
result that stiffening up the front of an Alfetta/GTV6/etc will
reduce its understeer, rather than increasing it as conventional
textbook wisdom might suggest.
(Although based on Chris's info above, I guess that what it would
really mean in this case is that the ONSET of major understeer
would be delayed, rather than understeer being generally reduced
across the whole band).

Secondly, is it the use and the particular layout of unequal length
wishbones which gives the camber result Chris describes ?

And if so, how would his 15 degrees figure be altered if the car
is lowered, with consequent changes to the wishbones' initial
angles?    I.e. would the +ve camber occur at a lower or higher
angle of roll?   Since I don't have the details of the wishbone
lengths, mounting points and initial angles from horizontal, I can't
work this out for myself, but possibly Chris or someone else
already knows......

Intriguing stuff !
Best regards,
Graham H,