milano rattle solved - OUCH!!

I am so embarassed..  the rattle in th edrivetrain that I have been
meenign to track down for the last ohh 6months(!)  turned out related to
the clonk in the driveshaft that I've been meening to fix for the last
ohhh 8 months..  Ther front doughnut was missing!   totally gone.  one
yoke was driving the other. OUCH.   the centering bushing was kaput too
obviously.   I am not worthy of my Alfas, gimme a FORD!    OK enuff
self-mutilation.
- - anybody know what the centering bushing seat and ball supposed to look
like, and where can I get one, other than special-order from dealer?
I think I'll just have to make the swivel up.  Gotta weld up the
driveshaft yoke too, where the driving yoke was banging on it !   The
driving yoke will have to wait 'til a rebuild. ohh I am soo embarassed.
J*n