Re: floor mats

The first thing I for my Spider after its purchase 2 1/2 years ago was to
replace the worn out black mats.  I found that Car Cover Country in
Bozeman, Montana (1-800-221-4875) had them for very reasonable prices.  I
particularly wanted mats that had no logo to wear out.  (Anybody looking
inside my Spider should already know that it is an Alfa Romeo.)  They had
color choices other than black also, as I wanted to match my champagne
color or my tan leather and brown carpetting.
The first year or so, the mats would "shed" a bit of fuzz, but that has
now stabilized.
As I was looking for the phone number for this response, I saw an ad in
R&T for a place called Blue Ribbon Motoring Accessories (800-874-8888)
showing a set for $44.  I have no experience with these folks.
Good luck

Gordy Hyde
Bothell, Washington, USA
NWARC membership chair
1987 Spider Veloce
the top is always down  :^)     and ready for Alfas attack Astoria next
weekend

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]