Re: Spider Windows

Hal Taylor, Kelly M., Chris Finks, John Hertzman (in no particular
order), thanks for your responses to my slowly lowering '84 spider
window.  If I left anyone out, I apologize

My problem was that my window was not properly in the channel or
register such that the window typically binded when going down.  To fix
the problem, I loosened the bolt that secures the cable to the front of
the window (also some minor adjusting at the rear cable) and got the
window in the channel.  I also adjusted the channels slightly - the
factory provided for some adjustment with oblong slits for bolt holes.
Anyway, a combination of your responses helped in fixing my problem.

Thanks,

Rodney G. Tidwell
McComb, MS

The gist of the responses follow.  .