Alfetta Windshield Replacement

Due to a migrating crack right down the middle of the windshield of my 79
Alfetta Sprint Veloce I will have to be replacing it in the near future.  This
is one of those glued in windshields and I would like to replace it with a
gasketed windshield.  I know this thread has gone around before but here it
goes again.  Can the stock Alfetta windshield be replaced using the GTV-6
windshield gasket, or do I need a GTV-6 windshield?  I did do this with the
hatch glass.  Availability of the windshield?  When I replaced the windshield
on my 75 Spider the local glass shop had it available in their catalog.  How
about the Alfetta/GTV-6?  Any or these available out there that someone wants
to sell?  As always, TIA.

Jerry in Houston