Floor mats for spider/cup holders

Rob,

I purchased floor mats from IAP.  I have had good luck with items from IAP
but the mats did not hold up very well.  I went with the logo mat for around
$100.00 and the logo was all but gone in less than 2 years at about 1000
miles per year.  You may have better luck with the Alfa Script mats as the
lettering is out of harms way(your feet).  IAP told me that this was the
reason for the failure but did not offer to replace the mats.  Absent the
above problem the mats are very nice.

I was wondering why some people on here seem to think a handy item like a
cup holder is such a bad thing ?  And while were on the subject of items
left off of the 164, why is it that there is no light under the hood?  I'm
sure it can't be 'cause they don't check the oil at night in europe.  The
fact that it's not on an Alfa does not make it a bad thing, does it?

G. Emerson
91 164L
83 Spider