Re: Tire Opinions for GTV6

I live in SE Florida where many roads are wet every day this time of
year.  Now that P6 tires are not available (here at least), I have
switched to Pirelli P8000 (Pizzola).  This is a V rated tire which
imho, is at least twice as good as P6's on the wet roads here.  My 84
GTV6 is my daily driver and I drive in the rain almost every day. With
almost 15K miles on these tires I have noticed no loss of wet road
performance.

Dan Clutter