'74 GTV FOR SALE

Red w/black.  Good Condition.  New Head Gasket, Clutch, Wheel Bearings.
Engine is Very Strong.  Mechanically in great shape.  Has some rust.  Rear
flairs, around front windshield.  Interior in good condition.  Front seats
in great shape.  Dash has some cracks but not bad.  Overall good car.  I
have to sell because I have no room... or I would keep it!
$2000/ or best offer.  The car is in Sudbury, Ma.

Nick Fonte (508)752-1730