Re: V6 Liner O-ring

ALL RIGHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am just being my lazy shortcut self again. I have to admit I already have
the engine out. I just have ants in my pants to get the engine and transaxle
back in so I can finally feel what a 2.5 v6 feels like running on 6 jugs
instead of 5. This whole thing came about, if you remember, when I finally did
a compression check on my engine. I had one low cylinder, #4. When I bought my
car it a stripped timming belt. I found one of two bent valves, #1 intake but
not #4 exhaust. So, I'll pull the pans and do it the correct way.

Richard, Simon and Colin thanks again,

John Katos