164 driver side window problem solved

Two days ago my driver side windows went down by itself
and decided to stay there.  Actually when it is at bottom,
the motor still keeps pulling like there is a invisible
hand pushing down the switch.  Finally the fuse was gone.

By studying manual, it tells me only a broken control unit
or switch can do this.  I verified the switch is good so
I picked up an used control unit and that solved the problem.

BTW, I didn't bother put back the screws that hold the
electric control boxes.  It is very difficult to align
the holes from glove box small openings. I simply use
form pads and suspended it with electric ties.  Unless it
needed to be ground which I don't think so.  The next
time any thing is broken, it will be very EASY
to replace.

Karl 92 164S

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]