RE: Upholstery Request from Jeff Clark

Jeff,
I know you have a Spider seats that need work, but
I recently had two Recaro seat inserts and my sunroof re-upholstered by
Tri-Valley Auto Interiors (925) 460-0463of Pleasanton, CA...a Bay Area,
east-bay location.
They did an excellent job at a good price (for this neck of the woods,
anyway)
of $295. I supplied the Recaro material.  The owner, Mike Passellius, was
more
than accommodating.  He was very confident sounding when giving me the
quote, and mentioned he had a lot of Alfa experience. He handled the sunroof
with no problem while other shops I visited wouldn't even quote doing the
sunroof. I'm a happy customer.

RG
'88 Milano Verde