Re: Mark Domby - 164 various upgrades

Mark: About the high density headlamps for your 164...

You may want to try AutoOptiks [ http://home.earthlink.net/~autooptiks/ ],
to see if they offer a dichroic lamp solution for your car. I don't know if
the 164 takes a sealed beam, or if it uses a lamp insert, but if it does,
then AutoOptiks probably has something for it. I think they only make
capsule-type lamps.

I know they have lamps to fit GTV 6s, but you have to replace your sealed
beam lamps with empty, lensed shells that will accept the capsule insert.

At any rate, it's worth a shot, eh?

HTH

Cheers

Darren