Re:Bill's Crazy Alfa Trip Idea another Western states narrative/travelguide

Travellers:
Ducati motorcyclist, sometime (current?) Alfa driver and I believe
contributor to this digest, Beth Dixon, wrote of her 16 day, 4,300 mile
motorcycle trip http://www.motorcycle.com/mo/mcfrank/bdintro.html in
Motorcycle Online.
The article, entitled "A Woman, a Ducati and a lot of Friends ..." includes
maps of good  (fun) roads and locations in N. California, Oregon, Idaho and
Washington.  Check it out!
Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett