re: 17 X 9

Dear Paulo,

	Where did you find the Sparco wheels? Are those the same wheels
found on the Subaru Impreza WRX and the '95 155 BTCC cars? 6 spoke, split
in the middle? I cannot find those wheels for my 155 in 16" size. All the
have are 17" ones. The 24V GTV6 on www.gtv6.org has Zender Milano wheels
in the rear. Those are (I think) 17 X 9. I'm not too sure about the width,
but I am sure they are 17"ers. I saw those fitted on a lowered 164 LS .
WOW! Team Dynamics also makes nice looking wheels for Alfas. I have them
on my web page at www.nizam.com/zamani. Their prices are very resonable.

Zamani