spider track motor

Has anyone heard of taking a 2 liter and installing a 1300 cc crank?
Looks like close to a 1 to 1 b/s ratio.  12.5 cr pistons coupled with
short stroke should yield a 1650 cc motor with 10.5 cr that will rev and
breathe.  2 liter Spica should provide plenty of fuel.

The mechanic who works on my alfa (he also races his own spider) and I
were dreaming (ka ching!) with parts book in hand.  I'm beginning to
build a spider for dedicated track use.  So whataya think?  Please fire
at will.  If I survive this round of incoming, I may disclose the rest
of my warped plans for this helpless spider.

Pierre Pfeffer
San Diego, CA