Giulia Sprint GT for sale in Chicago

I looked at a car for sale last weekend. It was described as a 1964 Giulia
Sprint, which I would have been interested in, but this was a Sprint GT,
which is the earliest of the GTV style coupes (stepped nose - a detail
which I find very pretty). It is pretty much all there and original,
including Dunlop brakes. Good interior with no tears in brown seats, no
cracks in dash, tach missing. Body solid with no rust in usual places. Hit
in front - must have driven into a street sign post. New metal nose goes
with car. Fenders both slightly buckled at top in front of windshield, hood
just slightly touched. All glass good. Described as running well - twin
Webers are dismounted so I obviously didn't hear it. Shows only about 30K
on odo. Serial AR611530. Owner asking $1400, but I think a grand cash will
take it. If interested, call owner, Tom at 773-342-3746.
No financial interest on my part, just passing this along

Robert Clauss
BeckyCo@domain.elided
Mt. Prospect, IL

'64 Giulia TI