Mountain View Alfa Shop?

Hi gang -

My brother has just purchased a '72 GTV in CA, and he and I will be driving
it back to MA next week.  We'd like to have the fluids changed and other
things checked over before the trip.  Any suggestions for Alfa-savvy
mechanics convenient to Mountain View will be most appreciated!  Private
email to dvpratt@domain.elided would be fine.

BTW, we're going to be taking a leisurely, scenic, mostly non-Interstate
route and probably take 7-10 days.  We'll be hauling along a laptop and
digital camera, and will be updating my web site daily with our progress (or
lack thereof).  I'll be posting the URL to the Digest in a few days once
it's set up, for those of you that might be interested . . .

Thanks!

Dave Pratt, Dedham, MA
'74 GTV (bought & driven back from Phoenix just 3 months ago!)
'74 Spider (since '77)
'91 164L (since '91)