RE: 164 No Start

> - resistance should vary continuosly as the flap is moved.  I have a
>   digital Ohmeter, so it is hard to tell, but it appears that
> sometimes
>   the resistance dips a bit lower as the flap is progressively opened
>   (the resistance does not increase monotonically).

AFAIK it shouldn't.
You need to have power to the AFM and the measure the _voltage_ instead. The
voltage should increase/decrease monotonically when you move the flap. This
is due to the construction of the resistance bridge inside.

I made exactly the same mistake a year ago.

Regards,
Anders Nilsson
- -90 75 2.0TS