Body work

If anybody out there locates any cosmetics-altering kits for a Spider,
please let me know. I am looking for something to alter my heavy and
ugly-assed front bumper and odd-looking spoiler from my 1983 Spider, but
I might be interested in kits for spiders from other model years. Also,
if anyone knows a place that does custom body work for Alfas, please let
me know. I would like to get some contacts now, so that when time comes
around for body work, I will be all set.

Thanks,

Gregory Scott