Alfas for sale (2) Florida

Local Alfa club member is offering 2 cars for sale: These are nice
ones...

CONTACT OWNER LISTED BELOW, NOT ME!!!!!!

1979 Alfetta Sprint Veloce Mille Miglia
	-79K A/C,sunroof,
	-Blaupunkt am/fm
	-Black, camel velour interior,
	-many upgrades,(I won't list them all),
This car is in near perfect condition, very nice... not a trailer queen,
but definately for a collector. Not cheap. All correct wheels and
equipment. Pictures available from AlfaBill for serious inquiry.

ALSO:
1988 Milano Verde
	-all typical Verde equipment
	-81K, 15K on full engine overhaul due to all new parts as gift from
Alfa 	employee.
	-Black, Recaros, drivers center seat cushion nicely reupholstered in
similar but non original fabric.
This car is super clean, not perfect, but close and as nice as you will
find one. Very nice body, clean, unabused condition throughout. If you
want a nice Verde, this is a nice one.
I saw it Saturday at our Tech session. Fussy owner, excellent
maintenance. No disappointments.

	These both look to be  "send check, come pick up car" items.

	Located St. Petersburg, (Floida central west coast) Florida.
CONTACT OWNER:
Mark Maretka
813-866-8394

I have NO other information, listing as a service to club member.
- --

Bill Harkell
Tampa Florida
'91 Alfa 168 B