RE: Cars f.s.

> 74 Spider- Red with black, cloth top, panasports,AVS int. tires, Ingram
> pump,7L cams, Ward and Deane springs, Recaro driver's seat,
> perfect interior,
> no cracks. No body rust, great piant,great bumpers, 10.4 p/l new clutch,
> rebuilt tranny, diff.
> Only defect is inop heater fan. Not a dissapointment and car is priced
> accordingly.
>

> Car 2 is a 91 164 base 5 speed, Silver with grey cloth. Ricambi front bar,
> springs, Sachs front struts, 164 S cams, chip, throttle body, 15x7 Momo
> Ferrari design rims, stebro center, ansa rear, 4000. stereo done right,
> impeccably maintained and exterior is near perfect with no dings,
> dents. 73 K
> miles.
>
> Both cars in Boston, email if interested. Both cars are in the upper price
> range of their types. Ferrari purchase is reason for sale.

jonathan, you traitor!!

not even a week after i alluded to our conversation in the digest, and now
you're back on the ferrari track again.

to the rest of the list, the above descriptions of the cars is an
understatement - they are both stunning examples.  you'd be hard pressed to
find better, at any price.  legal disclaimer, i have no interest in these
cars, blah, blah, blah...

bs