Cars f.s.

If interested, please email me directly on these cars. I will be selling one
of them.

74 Spider- Red with black, cloth top, panasports,AVS int. tires, Ingram
pump,7L cams, Ward and Deane springs, Recaro driver's seat, perfect interior,
no cracks. No body rust, great piant,great bumpers, 10.4 p/l new clutch,
rebuilt tranny, diff.
Only defect is inop heater fan. Not a dissapointment and car is priced
accordingly.

Car 2 is a 91 164 base 5 speed, Silver with grey cloth. Ricambi front bar,
springs, Sachs front struts, 164 S cams, chip, throttle body, 15x7 Momo
Ferrari design rims, stebro center, ansa rear, 4000. stereo done right,
impeccably maintained and exterior is near perfect with no dings, dents. 73 K
miles.

Both cars in Boston, email if interested. Both cars are in the upper price
range of their types. Ferrari purchase is reason for sale.

Jonathan Kirshtein