164 Superfleax report card./164 vibrations

I finished my Superflex urethane bushing job on the 168 today, and
based on my initial drives, at slow, local speeds and a bit of... er,
spirited running up I-75, I will give the bushings my A+ rating.
	No squeaks, no harshness, very little difference in NVH, few would
recognize any noise difference.
	Handling is back to crisp, while you do notice "catseyes" a tiny bit
more. (road surface reflectors)
	I would recommend the conversion to anyone who is considering it.

	After all the bushings have been changed, I still have the vibration in
my front end, no change. The only thing I can assume is left to look at
is motor mounts.
	My vibration does not feel like tire or wheel issues, more mechanical.
I am going to call ARDONA Monday and ask them for advice. It's driving
me nuts. Not even bad, just annoying.

	I have to get used to the new clutch feel... works great and smooth, I
didn't realize how shot the old one was...

	Any questions, fire away...

- --

Bill Harkell
Tampa Florida
'91 Alfa 168 B, new clutch, Superflex A-arm bushings, Addco sway bar
links,
"Alfa Romeo- No parts No service No problem"!
http://pw2.netcom.com/~alfabill/welcome.htm