Spider cupholders

OK I admit it, I also like to be able to quaff a "Co-cola" while sitting
in traffic in the Hot'lanta sun.  Brookstone (U.S. hardware and nifty
gadget retailer) has a cupholder that plugs into the cigarette lighter
socket for about $6.  It's a "Coffee Butler" or something like that.
The only downside is that because its on a stalk, the passenger often
hits it getting in/out of the car, but even if it breaks, it's not
expensive, and the cigarette lighter location is a pretty good one for
it in a Spider.  It won't hold the "jumbo 1.5 liter triple, extra latte
grande" mega-behemoth cups, but it works pretty well for standard cups
and cans.  I think Brookstone even has a Web site.

Bill Bain
President AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider