where is relay Q22 in my 164S?

The HVAC system in my 1991 164S has completely stopped working.  No
temperature reads in the two LCD windows.  Nothing on the HVAC panel works
except the LCD background lights and the trunk release.  It was all working
fine one day as I was driving down the road.  Suddenly I heard a relay click
on and off a few times and then everything stopped working.

I've been struggling through the diagnostics in the Car Disk CD ROM.  The
HVAC computer does have power but I need to check relay Q22.  I can't seem
to find it anywhere.  It is not clear from in the manual where it is
located.  I assume I have to identify it by matching the colors of the
wires going to it with what the schematic says.  I am pretty sure that it
is inside the passenger compartment and not in the engine compartment.  I
think it is called the "electro mechanical coupler relay" or something
like that. Can anyone tell me where to look?

Anyone else have any ideas what the problem might be?  I fear it could be
the HVAC computer and I'm afraid the price of a new computer might make
sell both my Alfa's and buy a bicycle.

Thanks in advance,
Lawrence Hegarty       lah@domain.elided     Montreal, Quebec
1991 164S, 1886 Spider