RE: lawsuit madness

Charlie (Pottree@domain.elided) sez:

>Stop and think - there is a REASON Alfas don't have cup holders and
those
>other vehicles do... it is because Alfas are sold to people who want to
drive,
>who like to drive, who ENJOY and APPRECIATE driving, and the others to
people
>who really would rather be in a train or something and don't enjoy cars
and
>driving but endure motoring as a transportation necessity and can't
understand
>how to make something practical into a joyous part of life because they
are
>uncreative, boring, and gloomy individuals who would benefit from  a
trip to
>Italy!.

YOU stop and think.  Why the heck should I have to STOP driving my Alfa
every hour or so to get out and find a drink?  I have to use a Platypus
(similar to a Camelbak) water bladder, tossed in the back with a tube
slung over the seat.  I sure as hell wish my Spider HAD a cup holder,
because it doesn't take too long to get dehydrated driving a
convertible, especially in the NC summer - and because indeed I ENJOY
and APPRECIATE driving, and don't want to have my experience interrupted
unnecessarily!

  -joe
      ...who always wanted to fire a shot in the Cup Holder war...