Legal issue

I spose its out of the question, but is there any chance of getting any
details about what has (or rather is alledged to have) happened?  I mean, of
course, leave out any names.

was it a  "he called me a rude name"  type thing?
or a  "you told me to do this to my car and now its broken"  type of thing?

or perhaps  "well, I was reading the digest, and I had this hot cup of
coffee..."

Im just interested to find out what it is we are discussing, in the
interests of saving the digest (and potentially, other such digests) from
future harm and the fact that it is an interesting discussion in itself.

Ben