GTV-6 intermitent miss suggestion.

To those having problems with intermittent misses where they lose power
for a few seconds here are a few suggestions that helped me solve my
friends exact probem on his GTV6..

1)The ground strap between air plenum and  left valve cover. Check for
good ground here.

2)Here's the one that solved it though. I guess over time the distributor
wire to the coil either gets shorter or more probably mis-routed and gets
tugged around when the car hits a bump giving intermittent spark which
would cause loss of power.  What I did was re-routed the wire to give it
the most play and then made sure it was secured into the coil with some
tape. Give this a try. It just might work.

						Sandro Marcantonio
						1988 Milano Verde
						1991 164S
						1977 Spider