calling australian alfa owners..

Hi all,

I'm new to this list. I don't own an alfa but am looking into getting one.

Now, I've read some books, had some valuable advice from some american
friends who own them (at least one of whome is on this list) and attended a
meeting of the owners club. The people there were friendly but busy as you
get at meetings :).

I have some questions which really need to be addressed by australian
owners, and wondered if I could impose on some of the australian's on this
list to assist by email ? This would provide a more leisurely forum where
I'd have time to think about what I need to know and you can reply at your
leisure... I'm in Brisbane BTW...

Regarding the list it's been most interesting reading so far. I'm quite
disturbed by that threat against the admin though.

I'm an ex motor mechanic but without any experience on alfa's. So from time
to time I'll try and assist if I think I can but please don't laugh at me
too loud if I get it wrong...:)

I ahve italina bikes BTW and know a bit abut them, so I'm not entering into
italian car ownership entirely naive....

Thanks for your time.
Damian Carvolth
"I'm just a startled bunny in the headlights of life", L.J. Young
damian@domain.elided
http://www.brb.dem.csiro.au/unrestricted/people/CarvolthDamian/
http://dove.mtx.net.au/~bryanb/members.htm#Damian Carvolth