Recent post/Milano for sale in New York

Someone had a recent post on here for a Milno for sale in NY.  I just got a
call from a friend, not on the digest, looking to replace his GTV6.  Anyone
in the NY Metro area with a Milano or GTV6 for sale please e-mail me direct
with info so I can hook my friend up with you.

Also, I had posted some info on a 1991 164L Automatic which is for sale in
my area.  I looked at it last week and decided that 2 Alfas were all I could
have for now.  The owner had wanted 9995.00 but called me last night and
said he would take closer to 8000.00.  It is with the original owner and the
car has 28,300 miles on it.  The car is nice and seems to have been well
taken care of with respect to service but needs new tires and a good
cleaning.  Although it has been garaged it does not appear to have ever been
waxed.  Contact me direct and I will have the owner contact you.  This car
is a little over my friends budget for a commuter and he already has a 1993
164.

Thanks in advance,
Glenn Emerson
Westchester County, New York