The Brooklyn Bridge is Once Again for Sale

     Just when I'd thought I'd seen it all, I stumble across an ad like
     this on the internet. Ignorant, perhaps, but i think mendacious is the
     more apt description. No wonder we're all so cynical these days.
     Please feel free to "contact" this obviously delusional twerp. Flame
     on !

     "Fiat Pininfarina - 1983; Lindstrom, Minnesota
     Price: $9,500.00 Best Offer Mileage: 30,000.00 miles Mainly Highway
     Driving. For Sale By: Owner

     Features: Power Windows, Premium Sound, Air Conditioning

     cheap because he wants to get a Corvette. It's a Pininfarina Spyder
     2000. Pininfarina made the body, and Fiat made the engine and chassis.
     If you're not sure what kind of car this is, an Alfa Romeo Spyder is a
     cheaper knock-off of this car. It's white with a black top, and
     original alloy wheels with Pirelli tires. The interior is black
     leather with actual woodgrain on the dash. Clarion tape deck and
     Kenwood speakers. It has power windows, cold air conditioning, and I'm
     not sure about the cruise. The engine is a 2.0 liter DOHC 4 with Bosch
     fuel injection, and it has a 5-speed manual. The car will do an easy
     115, and could cruise at that for hours.

     Contact: Maurizio, Saint Paul, Minnesota , 55119
     Phone (Evening): (612) 702-5981
     Email: delc0007@domain.elided"