Lotus owners?

Um, sorry for the off-topic but I was just wondering if any of you
guys/gals has ever owned an Esprit.  Not the new cars, but the Series 1,
Series 2 or turbo Esprits (in any event the original Giugiaro design of the
late '70s-mid '80s).  Those in the UK may have more experience w/ these
cars, as they were rare to say the least here in the States.  Please e-mail
me privately, I have a couple of questions.

Thx.

Chris Robyn
Berkeley, CA
'84 GTV-6