Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 09:57:39 EDT
From: JHertzman@domain.elided
Subject: 1750 GT Veloce colors

According to d'Amico-Tabucchi, the color range used for the 1750 was
initially
quite limited, then added to ('successivamente', but without a date given),
then further expanded in 1971. The d'A-T listing, in Italian and English, to
which I have added the AR color codes where I have them, along with the Alfa
Body Shop Manual's color name (BSM) where it differs, are::

AR-209 verde muschio - musk green (called dark green in the BSM )
AR 537 bleu chiaro metallizzato.- light blue metallic
AR-213 verde oliva metallizzato- olive green metallic
AR 727 grigio chiaro metalizzato - light grey (called medium grey met in the
BSM )
AR 901 nero- black

Successivamente,

AR-112 ocra scuro- dark ochre
AR-113 giallo- yellow
AR-008 bianco Pininfarina.- Pininfarina white (called Farina white in the
BSM
)
Finally, I would not ever take d'Amico-Tabucchi (or Fusi, for that matter,)
as
infallible; the fact that this listing does not include plum (used for
amaranth sometimes) before 1971 doesn't mean John's 1969 isn't what it is.

John (H)