bonking bar

<Just wanted to say that I like the methods of Mark Battley in
<unsticking a clutch. My kind of mechanic, the bonking bar type.

Umm, yeah, thanks... I think!

Although "bonking bar" brings some images to mind that I'm not sure I
want to associate with working on my car... the joys of the
international digest!

Seriously though: anybody got a more subtle method of breaking a
stuck clutch free: and I don't call removing the gearbox subtle...

Mark.

Down under where a bit of #8 fencing wire will fix anything...

Some Alfa that bonnetless, stepless,under a cover on axle stands,
still looks beautiful. Gotta finish this welding soon so I can drive
it again...