SPICA to carb conversions

Hello Everyone.

Am looking for opinions regarding the ideal set-up for 2000 GTVs that hav=
been converted to carbs.  My 1974 was converted to 45mm Dell'Ortos by
previous owner and, as I learn more (mostly from digesters) , I'm incline=
to think that he might have done a bit of a sloppy job.

My questions specifically:

1)  What's the best fuel pump to use?  I realize that the stock pump (for=

SPICA) delivers way more psi than is necessary for carbs, but am curious
what others recommend using in its place.

2)  How many and what kind of fuel filters should I use?  Is there any
reason to switch from the stock set-up?  What did european 2000s use?

3) Any opinions on whether switching to electronic ignition system is
worthwhile?

3)  Any hot tuning secrets re ignition/cam timing or carb jetting for
converted 2000s?  I'm running Autodelta cams with 11mm of lift and a
stainless free-flow exhaust.  The car seems to run strong (slight stumble=

at 2000rpm), but without any benchmarks (i.e. a stock car) I really have =
no
idea if I'm missing something.

Thanks for any help.  =

Greg Stewart