RIVETS

""""">Robert Jones,
>1979 Alfetta GTV 2000
>(with modified body - all pop rivets that I have found
                                          have been replaced by screws! :-)

Good man!  That's the spirit!  Let's carry on the fight to make our
Alfettas into the cars they should be!

Rgds all,
Graham H,
New Zealand.
GTV, Alfetta, Alfasud.""

- ----
OH THE SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You car is no longer concours nor even"CORRECT""
slander and BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!! It is with great pride that I go tho the
hardware store each time and purchase the most correct rivet I can find to
maintain the factory engineered qualities of the UGLY LITTLE OUTCASTALFETTA.
Every rivet is replace by a new rivet and every old one is drilled out with
a bitch and a curse!!!!!!! I am PROUD !!!!!!!!!!!! Also probably mentally
unbalanced.
Thomas Baumen