Re: Milano For Sale in Texas USA (Austin Area)

Digesters:  The 164 LS is in the garage, and I don't need to make
insurance payments on a third car in a two car family.  The following
ad (modified a bit) was posted at the end of July. Thanks bjb

Bernie & Diana Bennett wrote:

> For Sale by original owner 1987 Milano Gold c.a. 89,000 miles.
> $2,500 needs air conditioning work.
>
> This is a mechanically very good car with new tires (ca 5000 miles).
> Recent timing belt, driveshaft couplings and water pump.  New cams &
> valves/valve job @ 40k miles.
>
> Recent front wheel
> bearings. Regular scheduled maintenence.  Synthetic oil changes every
> 10K miles.  Car drives straight, engine is strong and runs cool in the
> Texas Heat (You've heard about the heat wave?) 3 litre radiator and
> massive fan shroud.

> Car Looks good paint is black and shiny
> Body & paint fair. Glass great condition.  Rubber bits in door/window
> and exterior door handles are ageing but present
>
> All receipts, owners manual, Milano Car disk included.

Car can now be seen at Italian Motor Service, Austin, TX where it has
been
serviced for the last 5 or 6 years. Contact Bob Fernald, 512 447-7001 to
see this sporty and fun 4 door.

or contact Bernie Bennett