FS: 88 Verde in NY (still)

Well, I still haven't sold the Verde yet so I thought I would repost
this in case someone who is interested missed it.....

1988 Milano Verde for sale
80K miles, Anthracite Gray, 5-spoke aftermarket wheels
In last 1.5k Miles/6mos: Both mufflers, front and center guibos,
timing belt, acces. belts, Drver seat upholstery, plugs
tie-rod ends/boot, misc interior fixes, ABS Accumulator.
Newer tires. Alarm,Cd. Interior Perfect, Exterior VG, 5spd
Asking $4500
Can be seen at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/5919/philscar.html
Email me for any more info/picture.