Alfa Spider for GTV

Hello,

Just got back from a week's holiday (=vacation) with the wife and
two-year-old daughter in Italy.  We rented a 156 1.8 TS and had some great
fun motoring round Umbria and Tuscany.  Anyway, the point is that this trip
made me question the sense of keeping my spider.  Better (I'm thinking) to
sell the spider and get something with a similar "fun" factor which is able
to carry the whole family.  So the spider (located in Brussels, Belgium) is
reluctantly offered for sale or exchange.  It's in good "honest" condition:
it won't win any concours d'elegance prizes but it's mechanically and bodily
sound.  Details:

Spider 2.0 1983 (lhd)
Dell'Orto carbs
Konis
Grey Metallic paint, blue interior
OEM black soft top
Targa-style (non-Alfa) black hard top (can be fitted with soft top still in
place)
De-Spoilered (replaced with body coloured Zender spoiler)
New sills 3 years ago
Waxoyled
Controle Technique OK

Starting procedure currently involves whacking the starter motor with a
metal rod...but I'll replace the starter before selling!

Ideally I'd like to get a Bertone 1750 or 2000 GTV, but would also consider
exchanging it for GT 1600 Junior/Giulia Super/Berlina in similar condition,
plus or minus cash to be agreed.

Cash price is 250000 BEF obo.

Email: mconnel@domain.elided

Cheers,
Martin Connelly

...and, as it seems to be the "form" on this list:-

Alfa Romeo 33 1.5IE 1992
Alfa Romeo Spider 2.0 1983