Trivia Question Re: EURO TROPHAEUM

     I was leafing through some old photos recently and came across some
     taken in Dublin's Trinity College during the visit of the Alfa Romeo
     Euro thophaeum which I think took place in 1998.

     This was a celebration of the History of Alfa Romeo on the companies
     75th anniversry. As far as I can recall a convoy of cars made their
     way from Greece through a number of European cities. Among the
     snapshots I have are GTV's Junior Zagato's, Giulia SS, Spiders etc.
     The cars came from all over Europe and the US.

     I am just curious to know if I have any photos of cars belonging
     digest members or if members took part.

     John

     Dublin