Good Parts Supplier

A few weeks back there was a thread about good suppliers for parts in the USA.
I'd like to add my recent experience.

On Wednesday, 12 Aug, I called a few suppliers looking for some parts for my
'63 Giulia Spider (note the date, I wasn't going to Monterey, so didn't pay
attention to the date). One of those suppliers was Mark Guinther of Portello
Works.

Although he was ready to close up the shop and head for the Monterey
festivities, he took the time to address my parts needs. He gave me a price
quote and advised that he only had 4/5ths of my needed parts in stock. He
explained about going to the concors, but advised he could have the rest of my
order in hand when he returned the following Tuesday.

True to his word, he dropped my packeage in the pipeline on the 19th and the
parts arrived on 24 Aug, complete. In addition to providing the parts I order,
Mark has always spent time answering my questions about my car and the origins
of various parts (for instance, my outside mirror has a 2600 P/N). He has been
a great deal of help and is always pleasant.

He specializes in 750, 101, and 105 model Alfas and is located near San Diego,
CA. You can find him at 619.429.6518 (phone) and 619.429.5249 FAX.

I have no connection with Mark or with Portello Works, I'm just a satisfied
customer happy to pass along my experience.

Tom
63 Spider
Seattle