New England Alfisti

It looks like I will be relocating to the great southwest (Phoenix area)
so, sadly, I must find a new owner for my Spider. Obviously, I would
prefer to sell it to someone who will give it the same level of care that
I have since it was new. If I can't find a Digest buyer, I will be forced
to advertise it in the Boston Globe later this month. Here are the
details on the car:

It is a '75 (model 115-02) in almost showroom condition except that the
engine, suspension and wheels are no longer stock.  The car has 73K
original miles on it and I am the original owner.  Other than having the
dealer replace the ignition switch under warrantee (in 1975), I am the
only person who has ever worked on this car.  I have not driven it much
in the past several years and it has NEVER seen snow or salt. The body
color is "ivoria" (a pastel yellow [Duron]) with burgundy on black
interior. It has Carello headlights with transparent Lexan fairing.

The engine has been modified with high-performance pistons and 1750
Veloce cams yielding a compression ratio of 10.1:1.  A dynamometer test
indicated a power rating of 150HP. The suspension is much tighter than
stock and the wheels are Epsilon 15" X 7" alloys.  The tires are
205/60x15 (but should probably be replaced because of their age). The car
has an AutoPower roll bar installed, a Halon fire extinguisher, and a
five-point driver's harness.

Included in any sale will be a complete set of SPICA Fuel Injection
factory tools (very rare), a spare engine (disassembled), numerous
miscellaneous parts, and factory and other manuals. The car is in storage
in Amherst, New Hampshire.

If you are a serious Alfa enthusiast and interested in a fine older Alfa,
please make a reasonable offer.

Tom Muccino
Amherst, NH
603.672.0763
tmuccino@domain.elided

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]