NEED Alfetta Part

I am in desperate need of the bolt and spacer for the DeDion tube forward
mounting.  I hope I am using the right word. It is the front of the traingular
mounting for the transaxle.  It bolts up through a bushing and into the body.
I won't go through the gory details, but it seems to have backed out and has
been lost.  I really dont know if the spacer is there or not, I am assuming
that it is not.  Also, if someone has a spare front cover to a SPICA air box I
would also like to purchase it.  Mine disappeared along with the K&N filter
attached to it.  Appreciate any and all help, so if you have an Alfetta parts
car and have these pieces I would like to buy them.

TIA

Jerry in Houston