Urgent Clutch assistance needed !!!

Someone help me please !!!!!

I'm in a bit of a dilema, I'm scheduled to drive my GTV6 in a two day Track
Time drivers school Tomorrow and Friday at Road America.

The problem is, I've just finished a load of repairs, upgrades etc.  After
literally weeks of intense work, I got into the car and the clutch won't
disengage.  If started in neutral, can't shift into any gears, if started
in gear (on stands) can't get out of gear.

I have switched from a twin plate style clutch to the Milano Verde single
disk style, but since the Verde is a direct replacement, this shouldn't be
a problem.  Right ???

I've bled the clutch slave for almost an hour.  I'm 99% positive there is
no air in the system.  I've done this before with no problem. The slave is
only one year old.   When you pull back the clutch fork boot, you can see
that the piston is definitely moving the fork.  Pedal pressure feels
normal.

It's as if the piston doesn't have enough travel to fully disengage the
clutch.  I'm contemplating a spacer between fork and piston or something
else, but this doesn't seem like the right solution at all.

I'm pretty desperate.  I've postponed this school twice for mechanical
problems and they told me this is my last chance.  Since I bought the
school at a charity auction, no refunds.

Any Ideas ?????   Anyone want to buy a discounted two day drivers school
????

HELP !!!!!

To make matters worse, my Spider doesn't have the required roll bar.  Looks
like I might be driving a Hertz or Avis vehicle in the next few days.

Steve Hoffins