67 2600 Berlina

First, thank you all for the words of encouragement regarding my 69 GTV
involved in a hit & run on Monday.

Second, a colleague of mine surprised me today by commenting on the Alfa books
on my desk and saying, "oh I have an Alfa too".  quite expecting her to have a
newer spider or something I innocently asked what she had, "I think it is a
1967 coupe, but the trunk (boot) lid is bigger than your car (GTV)".  After
flipping through some pictures we came across the 2600 Berlina and she said
"that's it, I recognize the insigna on the side"  Apparently the car was her
fathers and it is now garaged.  Question to the experts on the digest, any
range of magnitudes on the value of such a car?   She has no idea, doesn't
know how to drive a stick (manual) and says she may want to get it running
again.

Just curious if anyone know!

John

69 GTV 1750 - violated
89 Milano Gold - loving being driven again