wtb: 73 GTV front glass and license light; f/s: 87 spider

Hello all, it's been a long time since I've posted. I read through
some recent digests and it seems like a lot of the same people still
hanging around. I hope everyone is doing well.

I had a couple of quick questions about a 73 GTV I just put a deposit
on:

Does anyone have front glass for this car? Either kind is fine if you
have the rubber for it. IAP has glass for something like $500 plus
transport. Ouch. I could buy the president a weeks worth of hookers
for that much. There has to be something else out there.

Also, does anyone have a spare license plate light for GTV? That
rectangular box that goes on the back with the silver Alfa Romeo block
letters on it?

Is Alfa Bart still selling bits of GTVs? Does anyone know how to
contact him?

Anyone in the Philadelphia area interested in an 87 spider grad with
bad rings? Check out http://www.delanet.com/~sents/spider/forsale.html
if you are. $3k negotiable with hard top. It runs. With the addition
of a GTV I need to get rid of one of my spiders.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Michael Sents

==
77 spider, 88 spider