Re: Alfa Romeo 164S FS in Seattle

All -
A former member of our club is selling his 164S which I know nothing
about except what follows.  I have no interest, blah, blah - but will be
glad to take a closer look if anyone is interested.  It obviously does
not qualify for Ben Dixon's trip.  :*)

Details follow -
Gordy Hyde
Bothell, WA

As we discussed, I am regretfully selling my 1992 164 Sport.  It is Onyx
Black
on Full Black Leather in perfect shape.  Fully optioned, it is a 5 speed
with
A/C, cruise control, fully electronic climate control, power windows,
power
mirrors, two-way sunroof, 6 way power sport seats (heated front and
rear),
remote door locks, trunk remote, factory alarm system, power adjustable
suspension, driving and rear fog lights, headlight washers, factory
recessed
rear sun shades.  It also has Ricambi springs, 17" Chromadora Sin wheels,
as
well as the 16" factory alloys. Tinted windows and a Yamaha Pullout
stereo as
well as the factory unit.

I have lowered the price to $13,900 as the car is never used anymore.  It
has
77,000 miles, a new clutch, new sport exhaust, and alternator.  It does
need
new rubber on the rear.  I think it's a helluva lotta car for that.  It
puts
out 200 hp stock into a positraction front wheel drive system.  It's very
fast
and handles extremely well.  It's also very luxurious, comfortable and
sporty
at the same time.

Thanks for your interest,

Greg S. Barton
GBarton111@domain.elided
Redmond WA
(425) 867-9341

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]