155 modification history

Hello,
does anyone know the specifics of the changes made to 155's over the years,
in particular the 95 - 96 modifications ?

I'm just about to trade my 1987 75 Veloce V6 in for an August '95 155 V6
with sports pack and am interested/worried about the changes that were made
in terms of build quality etc during 95 and how that affects the handling
and resale value. (not that I am going to change my mind now that I've found
one !)

Cheers,
Ant.