sources for brake lines, caliper rebuild.. ??

Hi all,

I am having trouble finding the brake tubing to redo the rear Spider
lines.  It's a bubble-flare on the caliper end and a single flare on the
inside.  I am assuming metric thread (M8??) - plse correct me if I am
wrong here.  Any sources that you can point me to??

Also, I need to rebuild the rear calipers (outer piston is sticking).
Sofar I've head 50-50 luck rebuilding those.  Do you have any hints that
worked for you?  Too bad I can't split the caliper to hone it (BTW, why
not??).  Pistons look good, FWIW.    I think the bores are OK too, but
it's hard to see for sure.
TIA
Jan