Wanted: gas tank for Spider ('73-76)

     I'm in need of a gas tank for my '74 spider. I think they are the same
     from about '73 to '76 (at least in the USA).

     I've called ALL over and NO LUCK ... yet!

     It needs to be in "good" condition. RUST is the issue here!!!  It
     seems they all rust in the same place, "THE LIP". I know because I
     already have 2 bad ones.

     So if your hiding one, waiting for that "very willing" buyer, here's
     your chance. :-)

     Tim (tankless in Tampa) Lentz
     Tampa, FL USA